Waldlaw Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Big Changes at Waldlaw

Happy New Year! For those of you wondering where I've been, I am excited to announce three big changes in my practice that have rendered me temporarily unavailable for blogging: (1) I have reorganized my law practice into the Wald Law Group, A Professional Corporation. This change will allow Waldlaw to grow to meet the ever-changing demands of providing top quality legal services to contemporary families. I will continue to do the same work I have always done -- handling family formation work for non-traditional families and for traditional families having children in non-traditional ways -- but the new structure will faciliate Waldlaw's expansion to also provide top quality dissolution services and to take on more litigation as appropriate cases come our way. (2) I have moved my offices to One Bush Street, Suite 1150, where I am sharing a suite with BvH Law Group. One Bush Street is less than a block from Montgomery MUNI/BART station, so it is easily accessible by public transportation from anywhere in San Francisco, as well as from the South Bay and the East Bay. It is a BIG change from Noe Valley, and an exciting one.... (3) I am thrilled to welcome Paul Thorndal to the Wald Law Group. Paul is an experienced litigation and appellate attorney with over 10 years experience practicing law. He will be focusing his work at Wald Law Group primarily on dissolutions and on contested parentage actions. Adding him to the practice will allow us to expand in several new directions, as is required to address the growing complexities facing non-traditional families. SO -- if you are in downtown San Francisco, please stop by to visit me, welcome Paul, and see our new offices. And by the way, our phone and fax numbers will remain the same, if we can ever get AT&T to actually move the phone lines over!!! Wishing you all health, happiness, and at least a little fun in 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home