Waldlaw Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays from Waldlaw!

WOW! I can't believe it's already December 23.... I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a month.... Then again, given everything going on, maybe it's not so surprising.... Last night, my boys and I went to a party to celebrate the last night of Hannukah. We ate latkes and lit candles and sang the traditional prayers in Hebrew. This morning, we got up and decorated our Christmas tree. 'Tis the season, in more ways than one! Life is rich and complex and rarely boring. There is lots going on at Waldlaw, with new faces and new offices in the works, and lots of growth and excitement to look forward to in 2007. But more on that later.... For now, I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season -- whatever, exactly, that means to you -- and look forward to being in contact with many of you in the New Year.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home