Waldlaw Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been WAY too long since I've posted -- another very busy and eventful year, both professionally and personally.  I won't bore any of you with details.  In fact, I think I'll take some advice from San Francisco Giants ace relief pitcher Sergio Romo

In yesterday's San Francisco Chronicle, Romo was asked his feelings about new Dodger Hanley Ramirez having hit home runs off him the last two times they faced each other.  Sergio's response:

"If I keep thinking about it and keep bringing it back, that means I believe it actually happened," he said. "In my head, it didn't happen. I forgot about it. That's pretty much the mind-set I've had."

So if I wrote about why I hadn't found time to blog for the past year, that would mean it actually happened.  Which it didn't.... 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home