Waldlaw Blog

Saturday, March 04, 2006

On the Lighter Side ... A Plug for Boston Legal

We all need entertainment now and then, right? My partner and I happened upon the show "Boston Legal" a few weeks ago, and I think I'm in love. It is one of the freshest, quirkiest shows I've seen on TV in a long time -- sort of "LA Law" meets ... okay, I admit it, I'm having trouble thinking of a genuinely funny TV show, which is sort of sad and telling in and of itself. Anyway, "Boston Legal" features the acting talents of William Shatner and Candice Bergen, just for starters -- and they're as much of an "odd couple" on the show as you might imagine, given their very different personalities and political leanings. And it goes on from there, with a bent for the bizarre and guaranteed laugh-out-loud moments and a refreshing lack of predictability. The only problem is it's on at 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday nights, which is late for those of us who actually have to get up in the morning. But if you're awake on a Tuesday, and in need of entertainment, check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home