Waldlaw Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2005

California Lesbian Custody Decisions Due Out Monday

!!!NEWS FLASH!!! On Monday morning, the California Supreme Court will be issuing its decisions in the trio of lesbian custody cases I wrote about on May 25. I will post something here as soon as I've had a chance to read and digest the decisions, and I'll also post a longer article on my website by midweek. If you want to read the decisions themselves, they should be available for public viewing by Monday afternoon at the California Supreme Court website: http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/courts/supreme/ Also, as always, NCLR is sure to have something about the decisions on their website in short order after the decisions issue. To see their posting, go to www.nclrights.org. More Monday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home